3 large potatoes
½ cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp fresh ginger/garlic paste
1 green chilli cut into small pieces
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
- Peel your potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Boil the potatoes on medium heat until well cooked.
- While the heat is still on, add the ½ tsp of chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and some salt to taste as you stir.
- Add the dhania, lemon juice together with the green chilli.
- Turn off the heat and mush the potatoes until there are no lumps.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down make some medium balls out of it as you set them aside for frying.
- For the batter, mix ½ a cup of all purpose flour, ¼ tsp of turmeric, salt to taste and water to get a thin paste.
- In a frying pan, heat cooking oil on medium heat.
- Dip the kachoris in the batter and dip fry them for 2mins since all the ingredients inside are already cooked.
- Serve as a side dish.