¼ kg minced meat
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup bread crumbs
1 lemon juice
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic/ginger paste
- Boil the ¼ kg of minced meat then set aside to cool.
- Add the ½ cup of bread crumbs and mix well.
- Add the 1 tbsp of fresh ginger/garlic paste and lemon juice into the minced meat mixture and you continue mixing.
- Now add the ½ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp black pepper and salt to taste and mix until well combined.
- Shape your mixture into sausage like shapes and set aside.
- Put the 1 cup of all purpose flour in a plate and in a separate bowl beat your 2 eggs and add some salt to taste.
- In a frying pan heat cooking oil on medium heat.
- Coat your kebab with the flour then dip them in the beaten eggs as you dip fry them until golden brown.
- Serve as a side dish.