Rabai Woman electrocuted to death on clothes line

0
210

A woman has died after she was electrocuted in her home at Shika Adabu village, Rabai Constituency in Kilifi County.

She died in the hospital where she was rushed by good Samaritans following the incident on Thursday.

According her relatives, the deceased was removing her clothes from a clothes line which leaned on a live electric wire nearby.

“A good Samaritan heard her groans and rushed to help. By the time she was rescued, she could not even move. She died as soon as she arrived at Shika Adabu hospital”, they said.

Comments

comments