Mombasa KCSE candidate electrocuted after seating for her last paper

0
405
Police at the scene where a form four candidate was electrocuted after she stepped on a live electricity wire while on her way home from doing her last paper./COURTESY

A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) candidate has died after she was electrocuted in Mombasa.

Leonida Atieno Andera from Kajembe High School is said to have been electrocuted after she stepped on a live electrical wire near her home in the Bangladesh area in Jomvu sub-county, Mombasa.

Meanwhile, a man from Uyombo, Kilifi County has died after falling from a coconut tree.

The man is said to have slipped while climbing the tree earlier in the day.

His body was taken to Kilifi Funeral Home mortuary.

Comments

comments