½ kg cooked plain rice or leftover
1 carrot diced
½ cup boiled green peas
2 fried eggs nicely chopped
Soy sauce (opt)
- Put oil in your cooking pan and on medium heat, fry in your carrots for 2 mins.
- Then, add the green peas and stir for another 2 mins.
- Add in the already cooked plain rice and mix until well combined.
- Then add the chopped fried eggs and mix well.
- If you want the rice to be colourful you can add ½ tsp of soy sauce and stir until the sauce dries out.
- Serve hot with fried chicken.