- 250gm all purpose flour
- 150gm custard powder
- 250gm ground/icing sugar
- 250gm butter
- One egg
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat 200gm ground/icing sugar and butter until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix the all purpose flour together with the custard powder and set aside.
- Beat the one egg until frothy, then mix with the sugar and butter mixture until soft.
- Add the flour mixture into the sugar, butter and egg mixture and mix until soft and well combined.
- Cut the dough into small manageable round balls and roll them in the remaining 50gm of ground sugar as you set them aside on a baking tray.
- Using a fork, press them down to form straight fork marks.
- Bake for 15mins.
- Serve with any beverage of your choice.