Beyonce is the artist with the most Grammys.
The Singer has made history, breaking a record set by English – Hungarian George Solti of 31 Grammys which stood for 20 years.
Beyonce’s new album seems to have handed her the milestone as she took home the awards for best dance/electronic album (Renaissance), best RnB song (Cuff It), best dance recording (Break My Soul), and best traditional RnB performance (Plastic Off the Sofa).
Winners in other categories include
- Best Rap Song – Kendrick Lamar (The Heart Part 5)
- Best RnB Album – (Robert Glasper (Black Radio 3)
- Best RnB Performance – Muni Long (Hrs & Hrs)
- Best Rap Performance – Kendrick Lamar (The Heart Part 5)
- Best Global Music Performance – Wouter Kellerman, Zakes Bantwini & Nomcebo Zikode (Bayethe)
- Album of the Year – Harry Styles (Harry’s House)
- Record of the Year Lizzo (About Damn Time)
- Best pop solo performance – Adele (Easy on Me)
- Song of the Year – Bonnie Raitt (Just Like That)
- Best Rap Album – Kendrick Lamar (Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers)
- Best pop duo/group performance – Sam Smith and Kim Petras (Unholy)